Friday, July 5, 2013

Hello.


Hi and welcome to my new page for Crappy Cartoon Theatre by Jirr Burns! I've been posting albums on my Facebook page for a long time now, but after a friend of mine deleted her account, when she went to look at pictures, she couldn't access the albums and my "stories" did not appear in the correct order. So it's come time to move to a more public site where everyone can enjoy my stuff. Plus Facebook updates their layouts too much and I need a place where I have a little bit more control. To family and friends who have been following already, welcome. To new people out there randomly stumbling onto here, also welcome. Here's a little something I whipped up. Let the new blogging adventure begin!

"Beer Pressure" : Turned into a crappily neat gif. Trust me, it only gets better from here.

 photo DRINKME1_zps5435a5b3.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment