Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Song Of Wine And Beer


"I am not a Wino! I can still count on one hand how many times I have drank a bottle of wine.... wait."
-said me.

Here's a fairly recent cartoon that goes along with the theme.









At the end of each episode, Skippy always says "Just wait til it gets crazy!"
I don't know how Martin does it. Does he not love any of his characters?!







Now you know where I got my banner from.

PS My pen shipped. It should be here by Tuesday.

PPS Quick story: I learned the hard way that I should stop using the community laundry room in our complex. If you put it on anything other than high ass-heat, it doesn't do anything. Because of the high ass-heat, my jeans smelled a little funny and I think they got semi burnt. I shoved a dryer sheet in each pocket to quell the stench.

Yesterday I used it for some towels and random clothing, not too much. Three hours in the dryer later, everything was still dripping.

So I had to go to the laundromat this morning to rewash my clothes. And that is how I finally started reading Game of Thrones. I've seen the show. I know what happens. But I wanted the full experience. Plus the descriptions are quite lovely.

More on my laundromat experience next week about a poor lady in pink sweatpants.

No comments:

Post a Comment