Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sneak Peak Chapter Illustration From Ma Booook.

Why yes, I can do not-crappy things when the powers of Motivation, Patience, and Coffee align.

I am insanely satisfied with how this turned out and just had to share it with the world. It took a day and a half, my veins are throbbing out of my hand, but it is worth it.

Plus when I insert it into the book, it's going to be kind of dinky and you won't be able to see the full details. 

Large version of drawing and some info on my slowly upcoming novel, "The Queen's Descent" after the jump. Warning: Minor spoilers.


And don't you fear, more Crappy Cartoon Stories will arrive. I just need to keep that coffee flowing. By flowing I mean into my mouth.





Winter has arrived. Plans for a shopping center and condominiums have been announced in Stone Kettle Falls, NY. It is up to Leda, Ty, and the geese to put a stop to it and save the forest. All the while, something is stirring under the surface.



The Queen’s Descent
By J.M. Burns



Worlds will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment